Laine Magazine 10 – Rooted, in English
High-quality knitting & lifestyle magazine from Finland includes patterns, stories and interviews from around the world.
Laine 10 includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 patterns from the world leading designers
- an interview of designer and patternmaker Denise Bayron
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber -website by Jeanette Sloan
- and article about connection between knitting and physical wellbeing by Päivi Kankaro
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- product reviews
In Laine Magazine 10, we present designs from Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki ja Sylvia Watts-Cherry.